While the truck is being built, friends are wending their way through Asia. Temperatures of 43C are making life uncomfortable and a fan is essential. There is thought that heat from the fridge is possibly also adding to the internal temperature. While the roof up has lots of windows, with the roof closed temperatures are building up. Vents????? Anyway we have started with a Sirocco fan at the end of the bed. Reviews seem to be good and we had already heard of these fans when looking at caravans. They have a timer and the gimbal arrangement means it can be turned in almost any direction and if necesary folded back against the wall. There are 12v and suction mount versions.
- Gimbaled design
- Three speed push button control
- Ultra quiet, long-life motor
- Four preset timer settings (2, 4, 6 or 8 hours)
- Current Draw: 0.23A at 24V (high speed)
- Dimensions: 10"(W) x 12"(H) x 3"(D)
- Colour: White