Then we delivered the truck to Betta Car Electrics who fitted:
- 20 LED compound light bar (combined flood and spot).
- 2 x 12v accessory points added to the overhead trays - which are useless for anything else as stuff justs falls out of them.
- replaced the cigarette lighter with a proper 24v accessory point.
- 2 x Philips LED daytime running lights - pretty much the only 24v types readily available.
- 2 x 1/2 amp LED spot lights to each side of the house body to illuminate the side of the truck - activated from the drivers position. The external wall lights would provide enough light to see obstacles if reversing at night but they are activated from switches in the stairwell of the house.
- 1 x 24 volt Ansersen plug beside the house steps (powered from starter batteries) - to use with 24 volt compressor - when I get one!
- GME 80 CH UHF - remote head in the smaller of the spoots in the dash - none of which were quite DIN size!